7 Problem Solving Tools and A3 Improvement Project Report
The essential objective of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge & skills in order to enable them to capture, compile, analyze & interpret the data collected through various sources. Upon completion of this course, the participants shall apply the knowledge and put it into practice for effectively solving the problem by utilizing 7 QC tools.
COURSE FORMAT :
2 days classroom training focusing not on PowerPoint slides, but on hands-on usage of the 7 QC tools necessary to improve the designated processes within their workplaces.
This course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through rich working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Upon completion this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the 7QC tools
- Explain how 7 QC tools practiced within a business
- Understand and familiar with the tools and techniques to effectively improve activity at every level, using the 7 QC tools.
TRAINING OUTLINE :
Day 1 :
- Course introduction, purpose, objectives & definitions
- Check sheet
- Control charts
- Pareto chart
- Cause &effect diagram
- Scatter diagram
- Brain storming
- Why-why analysis
- Course summary
- What and why A3?
- The A3 method
- The problem solving template (A3)
- Problem solving story and case study
- Gap Analysis
- Creating A3 Report
- Group assignment: Pick a problem, Complete A3 Report, Presentation
- Evaluation and Close
Lecture, highly interactive incorporating exercises, group assignment and discussion, case study and video.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Lower middle/middle & senior management personnel from all types of organizations
- Quality Managers, engineers or coordinators
- Operational managers/and line supervisors
- Quality staff and/or management represenatives
DURATION : 2 days
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Jonathan Sembiring, MM.
Certified Green Productivity Trainer from APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Has been actively dedicated as projects mentor on various lean six sigma and quality control circle projects. Hands-on experiences with more than 25 years in operation, quality,health, safety, environment (QHSE) and productivity in various industries, ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, manufacturing, training and consulting fields.
Time & Venue
Date : 04 s.d 05 April 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center URP, Jl. Pondasi Np. 33E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Training Center URP, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 590, Metro Trade Center (MTC) Blok G-12 Bandung
Informasi & Pendaftaran
Incoming search terms:
- project improvement k3