ISO 9001:2017 TRAINING COURSE
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015? This comprehensive 2 days course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
- Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand and interpret thechanges in ISO 9001:2015
- Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015
- Develop strategies for their organizations to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand and familiar with Systematic Risk Management
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS related to transitioning to the new requirement standard.
- Understand the requirements of the new standard and know how to make a successful transition to ISO 9001:2015.
TRAINING OUTLINE :
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- What is thepurpose and benefits of the HLS?
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Systematic Risk Management
- Systematic Change Management
- Sustainable Business Performance
- Core set of requirements and clauses
- Transition plan
- Key changes in ISO 9001 requirements, introducing Risk – Based Thinking
- Analyzing Gaps
- Revision and transition schedule
Lecture, interactive participation, group discussion, case study and video.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :
Anyone involved in theplanning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
DURATION : 2 days
Ir. Jonathan Sembiring, MM. Over 25 years of handsPon and extensive experiences with theory & practical approach Quality, Health, Safety and Environment QHSE Management System and productivity improvement of various industries, ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, and manufacturing.
Certified Trainer in Green Productivity )Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, Kaizen, Health, Safety and Environment) dari APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Tokyo IRCA Certified EMS ISO 14001, IRCA Certified OHSAS 18001, IRCA Certified 9001 and IRCA Certified 22000.
Time & Venue
Date : 27 s.d 28 April 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center URP, Jl. Pondasi Np. 33E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Training Center URP, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 590, Metro Trade Center (MTC) Blok G-12 Bandung
- 25-26 Januari 2017
- 22-23 Februari 2017
- 1-2 Maret 2017
- 10-11 April 2017
- 15-16 Mei 2017
- 5-6 Juli 2017
- 30-31 Agustus 2017
- 25-26 September 2017
- 25-26 Oktober 2017
- 27-28 November 2017
- 10-19 Desember 2017
Informasi & Pendaftaran