LEAN SIX SIGMA EXECUTIVE PLANNING WORKSHOP
A two-day executive planning workshop on Lean Six Sigma (LSS), a process improvement methodology, to help you address challenges in your daily responsibilities. This high-level training is predominantly geared towards executives, department heads or team leaders to provide an understanding of LSS and how the methodologies can be applied across their organizations.
WHAT IS LEAN SIX SIGMA:
Lean Six Sigma is a set of methodologies used to systematically improve processes by:
- Emphasizing quality and/or speed of product or service delivery.
- Eliminating sources of variation and waste (defects).
- Targeting process improvements around issues voiced by the customer and the organization.
- Measuring performance against original process requirements (baseline).
Upon completion this training, participants will be able:
- To develop a proper identification of the problem and scope
- To apply an appropriate method to measure current and future processes
- To understand and use techniques to uncover root causes for problems
- To proceed statistical data analysis for decision making purpose
- To understand lean techniques to reduce the “7 Forms of Waste”
- To understand techniques to carry out continuously process improvement to meet customer’s requirement.
- Welcome, introductions and agenda
- Participant’s expectation presentation
- Lean Six Sigma overview : What is lean, What is Six Sigma, What is Lean Six Sigma, The Lean Six Sigma Roadmap, Roles Play/Game: simulation on improving a process using Lean Six, Sigma Methods.
- Lean Six Sigma Case Studies: High level structure of Lean Six Sigma project, Key tools of Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) breakthrough methodology, Project Problem Statement.
- Leading Lean Six Sigma (change leadership)
- Deployment Case Studies (connect concept to practice)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Group Assignment
- Group assignment review
- Project selection : Business Goals Tree, Project Selection Criteria, Potential Project Cluster’s to be prioritized, Develop Project Charter, Core Process Mapping, Financial Assessment
- Managing and Sustaining Lean Six Sigma
- Deployment Action Planning
- Communication Planning
- Planning Workshop Summary
Lecture, interactive participation, group discussion, case study and video.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is suitable for executives, managers, and supervisors.
DURATION : 2 Days
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Jonathan Sembiring, MM.
Certified Green Productivity Trainer from APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Has been actively dedicated as projects mentor on various lean six sigma projects. Hands- on experiences with more than 25 years in operation, quality, health, safety, environment (QHSE) and productivity in various industries, ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, manufacturing, training and consulting fields.
Time & Venue
Date : 06 s.d 07 April 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center URP, Jl. Pondasi Np. 33E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Training Center URP, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 590, Metro Trade Center (MTC) Blok G-12 Bandung
Informasi & Pendaftaran