LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT TRAINING
This two-day training introduces you to Lean Six Sigma which is a combination of Lean methods and Six Sigma approaches. It covers the basics of Lean Six Sigma and shows you the tools and approaches for eliminating waste and improving quality within an organizational process. The course has classroom based practical exercises that demonstrate the tools, techniques and case studies with their results.
WHAT IS LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT?
It is the initial statistical and analytical tools training needed by employees to successfully apply Lean Six Sigma methodology within an organization to continuously improve operations.
Upon completion this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and the DMAIC process steps
- Understand Lean Six Sigma (LSS) components and “belt” expertise levels for
- Understand key Lean Six Sigma (LSS) analytical tools and techniques used in performance improvement.
- Review a green belt project improvement team’s project addressing a significant problem.
- Welcome, introductions and agenda
- Participant’s expectation presentation
- Lean Six Sigma overview
- Why do we need Lean Six Sigma
- 2 approaches in one
- What is Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma principles
- Lean Six Sigma components
- Lean Process Thinking
- Understanding Value
- Hierarchy of Value
- DMAIC Process Steps:
- Define Phase and its LSS tools
- Measure Phase and its LSS tools
- DMAIC Process Steps (continued…):
- Analyze Phase and its LSS tools
- Improve Phase and its LSS tools
- Control Phase and its LSS tools
- Financial Benefit
- Improvement Exercise: develop counter measures
- Review a green belt project improvement case study
- Group Assignment
METHODOLOGY : Lecture, interactive participation, group discussion, case study and video.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :
Managers, Supervisors and Department Leaders who wish to improve their processes and increase their outputs or who are responsible for implementing lean and quality improvement initiatives. Team leaders who want to gain a greater understanding of how their organization generates wastes and the basic principles to eliminate these.
DURATION : 2 days
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Jonathan Sembiring, MM.
Certified Green Productivity Trainer from APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Has been actively dedicated as projects mentor on various lean six sigma projects. Hands- on experiences with more than 25 years in operation, quality, health, safety, environment (QHSE) and productivity in various industries, ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, manufacturing, training and consulting fields.
Time & Venue
Date : 11 s.d 12 April 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center URP, Jl. Pondasi Np. 33E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Training Center URP, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 590, Metro Trade Center (MTC) Blok G-12 Bandung
Informasi & Pendaftaran