LUBE OIL MANAGEMENT
Industry Coverage :
Dealers Heavy Equipment, Dealers Otomitive, Customers on various Industry, Such as : Oil&Gas, Mining, Construction (Quary,Cement, Contractors), Logistic (Trucking), Transportation business, Forestry & Agriculture (Heavy Equipment Plant Dept/ Div), Manufacturing Industrial that relate with machines and or Engines
Target Audience :
Technicians or Mechanics, Equipment Operators, Plant Engeeners, Planner, Service Analyst, Salesman, Customers Support Representative, Service Supervisor/ Managers/GM, Branch Manager
Competence Objectives :
1. To have the underpinning knowledge & able to describe Lubrication concept,
2. To re-inforce the awareness of Lubrication on their own machines, engines and All machining equipment
whice has lubrication system.
Henry Sumartono & Rudityo PH
- Identify the types of crude oil and their contents.
- Describe the stages to a finished mineral base oil and syntgetics.
- Describe basetock properties and components
- Identify the characteristics of each of the five groups of basetocks.
- Explain how modifiers are used in lubricants to improve the natural performance of the base oil.
- Describe how oil protectors are used to inhibit undesirable changes in lubricants.
- Explain how surface protectors add new performance characteristics in lubricants
- Explain why lubrication is important.
- Identify what needs to be lubricated.
- Explain how to select the appropriate lubricant foran application
- Describe the principle of hydraulic sytem
- Identify the characteristics of lubricant for hydraulic,
- Describe the maintenance of hydraulic system.
- Identify machine elements needed to be lubricated.
- Describe the correct lubricant characteristics for each machine element.
- Describe the lubricant application method
- Describe how internal combustion engine works.
- Describe the engine oil characteristics
- Describe how to properly operate and maintain the internal combustion engine.
- Describe the oil recommendations by field of engineuse.
- Identify the automotive chassis components.
- Identify the lubricants characteristics for each ofchassis components.
- Identify the transmissions and drive trains.
- Describe the lubricants characteristics needed for transmissions and drive trains components.
- Describe how to handle, store and dispense lubricants.
Content of Training Module
- Development of lubrucants.
- Future prospects.
2. Refining processes and lubricant base stock.
- Crude oil
- Lubricant base stock
- Lube refining processes
- Lubricating base stock processing
3. Lubricating oils
- Physical abd chemical characteristics
- Evaluation and performance tests
- Engine tests for oil performance
- Automotive gear lubricants
- Automatic transmission fluids
Date and Venue
Date : 14 s.d 16 Oktober 2014
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : Training Center PT. Upaya Riksa Patra – Bandung.
Date : 21 s.d 23 Oktober 2014
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : Training Center PT. Upaya Riksa Patra – Jakarta Timur.
For Further Information, Please do not hesitate to contact our marketing Vera/Eva/Nisa/Rosma at 021. 4715699, 47861912, 47865925, 47882387 or our email email@example.com