BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY TRAINING
Ensuring that things are kept in working order by taking preventive maintenance measures is one of the smartest things that building owners can do. This is especially true when it comes to important infrastructure components of the building.
Apart from ensuring the safety of its inhabitants, proper building maintenance is also important in maintaining the aesthetic values of a building.
- This course is designed to equip the participants with competency to keep building in good shape, safe, maintaining building controls and related systems.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- To enable delegates to gain a better understanding of their legal, moral and social responsibilities
- To equip delegates to manage health & safety on site in accordance with current legal requirements.
- To identify and avoid potential hazards related to building maintenance activities
- To enable participants to maintain and keep building in good working order.
You will learn about:
- Course Overview
- Definition of Building Maintenance, Objectives and Gain
- Building Maintenance Management
- Building(maintenance – 8 classification
- Building and Office Safety
- Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Specific Hazards & Risks
- Electrical Safety Problems
- Confined Space Hazards
- Fire Fighting System
- 5S and Visual Management
- What is 5S?
- Red Tag Movement
- Best Practices : example of 5S implementation at the office and building
- Maintenance Planning and Facts
- Why it is important
- Plan, budget and review
- Maintenance Factors and Design stage
- Ease of Maintenance
- Building Defects
- Structural Maintenance
Lecture, interactive participation, group discussion, case study and video.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :
Maintenance Managers, supervisors, technicians and anyone who involved in building maintenance and safety fields.
DURATION : 2 days
Ir. Jonathan Sembiring, MM. Over 25 years of handsPon and extensive experiences with theory & practical approach Quality, Health, Safety and Environment QHSE Management System and productivity improvement of various industries, ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, and manufacturing.
Certified Trainer in Green Productivity )Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, Kaizen, Health, Safety and Environment) dari APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Tokyo IRCA Certified EMS ISO 14001, IRCA Certified OHSAS 18001, IRCA Certified 9001 and IRCA Certified 22000.
Time & Venue
Date : 25 s.d 26 April 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center URP, Jl. Pondasi Np. 33E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Training Center URP, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 590, Metro Trade Center (MTC) Blok G-12 Bandung